Frequently Asked Questions
All You Need to Know
What are your payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and direct deposit.
What is your return policy?
Healthy Go only returns products if goods are defective or damaged, you may choose between a refund, exchange or a credit. Please note we are not responsible for any damage during shipping.
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes we do! Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Shipping rates for international orders will be calculated per order, based on the cubic dimensions and dead-weight of the packed order. Your freight rate will be calculated from the best rate available on the day, from your choice of Australia Post EMS and International Courier services. In some cases, if your order has miscalculated shipping we will contact you. To ensure the cheapest shipping rate for you we will calculate it after your order has been placed and contact you with the final amount.
What if I order something that is Out Of Stock?
As we strive to process orders quickly and restock there is brief period of time during which you ordered products may out of stock. If stock for an ordered item is unavailable, Healthy Go may cancel your order (or part of your order) and refund the purchase price to you.
GST and Taxes
A charge of 10% GST is included on top of the retail price shown. The total price of your order will include 10% GST at checkout.
1. Any order placed through the website is not binding upon HealthyGo until we confirm pre-authorisation of your credit card before it will accept an order.
2. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment of your order.
3. Your credit card details are not stored on our servers but are passed directly onto the commonwealth banks through highly secure and encrypted channels for authorisation.To protect your personal and your credit card information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
4. Please note that we may contact you for proof of identity in the case of large orders
5. We will not be responsible :
a. for any charges that your card issuer may apply to you as a result of our processing your order
b. if your card issuer refuses or fails to authorize payment by you, or
c. for any delays or non-delivery of Products that may arise due to any validation checks that may be carried out regarding your payment or identification.
The information provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Always read label for directions of use before taking any medication.